The Move of God - God’s Time
- Is always perfect.
- Is never late.
- Changes everything.
- When the Day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.
- Means 50.
- Came 50 days after Jesus died on the cross (Passover).
- Was the birthing of the
. churchof Jesus Christ
- Will happen again!
- The Pharisees and Sadducees tested Jesus by asking him for a sign from heaven.
- Sign in the Greek is a miracle with a spiritual end and purpose, a finger mark of God.
- Is Kairos which is a season or opportune time. A period of time in which crucial events take place, marked by distinct conditions.
- Chronos is a succession of moments.
This Age (time)
- Will come to an end at the rapture of the church.
- After the greatest revival (awakening) in history will take place.
- Became a nation we have been living in the last moments of this age.
- Jesus will come soon.
- So we must seize the moment and move with the Spirit of God to touch this generation.
- Jesus said... “It is not for you to know the times (Kairos) or dates the Father has set by his own authority.”
- God is the Creator.
- God does not live in man made temples.
- He does not need anything.
- From Adam He make all nations.
- He determined times set for them and the exact places where they should live.
- God desires men to seek Him--reach out for Him and find Him.
- At the right time (on Passover) which freed us from sin and provided salvation, healing and restoration.
- Now as God’s children we get in on God’s plan for us and for the Jews and for the world.
- At the right time Jesus will return and restore everything to its original purpose.
When Jesus healed someone or taught a crowd it was at the right time.
This is how we should live our lives.
Whatever we do, it should be because it was God’s time and the Holy Spirit directed us.